Tuesday, April 08, 2008

While I know all three of this blogs readers are primarily interested in Charlie I thought i would put a couple of milestone pictures up of my new bread making phase of life.

Sourdough Ciabatta (2x) and a grapefruit rosemary sourdough white.

and just so you can get a feel for the texture and crumb, a close, but poorly formatted shot.

Anyway it excites me.

Oh, and by the way, if it was not already apparent from the fact that I actually posted pictures of bread, any attempts to retain any "cool" quality I once had, real or imagined, have now been completely abandoned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat: This makes you much more cool in my eyes. Stay in the kitchen...that is where the real men are.

Mike Stavlund said...

Posting on bread is so un-cool that it becomes cool again. Like, it's a whole new level of cool.

Unfortunately, reflecting on your own level of coolness ameliorates the gains made by both your bread and your posting about it.

Sorry.

sparksfly said...

It looks yummy and reminds us just how cool (in the only way we can tolerate) you really are. Wish we were there. We can almost hear the jokes that Tim is going to make on this one.