Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Jumparoo 2
So Charlie is really liking this jumparoo thing and
has begun sort of yelling in delight as he jumps.

You can tell he likes it but it has a little song that plays whenever he has a little jumping spree.
It is the same riff with slightly different accent sounds. It sounds cartoonish.
It really gets on my nerves when I am trying to get work done, but he likes it so we let it play.
I realized we had heard it too much when Paige told me her favorite part was at the
end when it went, "duh-nu-nu-ne-nu-le-leh."
Thats right, we have descended to the point where our favorite music is played by toys.
Well, almost. You're worth it Charlie.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so worth it!! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys - Glad you are coming around to the idea of toys in the living room. It is a good way of life and just goes downhill from here. Anyhow, when the noise really starts to get to you, I recommend a piece of duct tape over the speaker. The kids can still here it but it is nicely muffled and makes it bearable.

I loved the jumparoo video too. That Charlie is a cutie!