Friday, August 29, 2008

Charlie is super shy in crowds but he is a talker at home. He is always surprising us with new phrases. Here are a few of our recent favorites:

"I hear Elmo" - after turning on the TV to find a cartoon narrated by the red furry creature

"Jesus Loves me" - after I asked him what song we were going to sing before his nap

"Find Miller" - as he finds a picture of a dog that looks like Miller in a picture book (so sad)

"I fall down" - he loves this one, he falls down all the time so that he can say it over and over...

And the best for last....sorry Mom and Dad... When you hold out your fist for a "fist bump" or "dog pound," he says OMAMA - translated to OBAMA! This is a big crowd pleaser in DC :)

I'll post more pictures soon. Poor Jude has not has his sweet face photographed nearly as many times as his big brother, but we're working on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My personal favorite is "Su-Su House!"