Friday, March 07, 2008

Wedding Weekend

I had the privilege of spending last weekend in Florida celebrating my dear friend Sarah's wedding. It was beautiful. Nat and Charlie were missed, but hopefully they can make it to FL this summer to see the happy couple.

Here are a few pictures. For more, you can click here.

Saying goodbye to my men at the airport

Me with the beautiful bride

Bridesmaid dress and baby bump (18 weeks and counting)

Proud parents of the bride
Leaving for the honeymoon! Congratulations Sarah and Bobby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.